Bookers International Carnival Hospitality Desk will be functioning at the Atlantico Copacabana Hotel, from Thursday February 21th Tue February 27th, 2017, and on Thursday March 02nd and Saturday March 04th, 2017 for those who purchased a Champion’s Parade ticket. Always From 10AM to 5PM, local time.
Our Carnival Hospitality Desk is strategically located in the middle of Copacabana, in front of the subway station named Siqueira Campos, a block away from bus stations crossing Copacabana with buses from and to Ipanema, Leblon and Downtown Rio de Janeiro.
Our Hospitality Desk Staff is experienced to assist you with general information and tips about Rio de Janeiro and the Carnival events, including balls, the parades, the street bands and more.
- Exchange your Ticket e-Vouchers for real Balls and Parade Tickets;
- Exchange your Ticket e-Vouchers for your Costume to parade;
- Upgrade your Carnival tickets to a better seat, location;
- Get information on your roundtrip transfers to the Sambodromo;
- Book tours in Rio to visit the Sugar Loaf, the statue of Christ the Redeemer and more. Tours to watch a Football (soccer) game on the 9th and the 17th will also be available for last minute purchase;
- Get information and tips on anything about Rio de Janeiro and Carnival.
Atlântico Copacabana Hotel
Rua Siqueira Campos, 90, Copacabana
Rio de Janeiro – RJ 22031-070
Look for us at Meeting Room Imperial at ground floor
Operation Hours and Days
Always from 10 AM to 6 PM
From Tuesday Feb 21th to Monday Feb 27th
Thursday Mar 02nd to Saturday Mar 04th
Walk to the Desk
Most people stay in Copacabana during Carnival. This is where the biggest concentration of hotels and hostels are located and also Rio’s biggest neighborhood. If you are staying in Copacabana, you may even walk to our Hospitality Desk. It’s right in the middle of the neighborhood, at Rua Siqueira Campos, four blocks far from the Avenida Atlantica.
Take a Bus
All buse going thru Copacabana will leave you close to the corner of Siqueira Campos and Avenida Nossa Senhora de Copacabana. It’s a 2 block short walk to the Hotel.
Any buses going to or from Ipanema will stop at a Bus Station close to Rua Siqueira Campos as well. Look for the subway Station of the same name and you will find the Hotel across the street from it.
Reach it by Taxi
A cab ride to the Hotel from anywhere in Copacabana will not surpass the R$ 20 Brazilian Reais each way.
Take the Subway
Subway Station Siqueira Campos is across the street from the hotel.