Free Roundtrip Metro Pass and Guided Service to the Sambadrome
Book a Grandstand ticket for Sectors 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 and you are entitled to receive a Free Roundtrip Metro Pass. Plus you may join other Carnival goers and their guides in the way to the Sambadrome and back to the Hospitality Desk in Copacabana. The new transfer service is a solution offered by Bookers International to all its clients who opt for a Grandstands ticket at the even numbered sectors.
Do not forget to enlist yourself to the service and to ask for your FREE Roundtrip Metro Pass at the time you come to the desk to pick up your sambadrome tickets.
Guided groups depart daily at 7PM from the Hospitality Desk.
Rua Siqueira Campos 190
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
Alternatively to the FOLLOW ME METRO RT SERVICE, Bookers International offers other transfer options with pick up at your hotel/apt starting at US$79 per person. Check here for availability and routes.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
A. FREE RT METRO PASS - EVEN SECTORS
- Buy Grandstand tickets for Sectors 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
- Get Free Roundtrip Subway pass
- Service runs round the clock
- Covers great part of Rio's districts
- Offer valid for any of the 5 parading days
B. FOLLOW ME METRO RT RIDE
- Subway ride to the Sambadrome with our staff
- Daily departures from the Hospitality Desk at 7PM
- Destination is Sambadrome's Sectors 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10
- Staff will assist until you are inside the venue
- When you want to return, go to Sector 2
- Rejoin our staff at the end of any parade
- Get back to our Hospitality Desk